Suburban Sewer & Septic is committed to getting you the urgent septic tank cleaning you may need. Our goal is to provide you with a variety of septic services in a convenient and affordable way.
- Prompt Emergency Service
- Clean Line from House to Tank
- FREE Estimates
We want to help you with your situation and will gladly use our expertise to come up with a solution.
Septic Do's and Don'ts
- Pump your septic tank routinely and know your system's location
- Repair leaky plumbing fixtures and practice water conservation
- Limit garbage disposal use and provide a lint screen on your laundry discharge hose
- Use liquid laundry and dishwasher detergent instead of powdered varieties
- Divert roof drains and surface water runoff away from your septic system
- Contact County Health Department with any septic system questions you may have
- Drive or park vehicles over your system
- Plant trees, shrubs, or gardens over your septic system
- Flush solid material into your system such as: coffee grounds, cigarettes, paper towels, cotton swabs, personal hygiene products, etc.
- Dispose paint or household chemicals down your toilet or drains
- Use commercial septic tank additives
- Repair your septic system without first contacting the County Health Department